Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Base camp

The team is at the 7000 foot base camp waiting for weather to allow flights.
Weather is supposed to get worse overnight, so if it doesn' t clear today who knows when they will get out. Again the phone was cutting in and out, so no more details of the climb.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again, I thank you for the info. Waiting to hear from my brother, George, so this is the only info I have. Thanks!